Your Trusted Advisors for
What triggers an OSHA inspection?
- OSHA is more likely to visit an employer who has a lost time injury.
- OSHA inspections often result from a disgruntled employee with “a bone to pick.”
- Most common: OSHA inspector visiting one of your neighbors with extra time and needs to fill a quota.
- They are unannounced visits and you are compelled to let them in.
Will you be ready?
Fines for minor violations can add up. Fines for major violations can be significant.
- 2020 –OSHA inspections resulted in $1.2 Million from Covid related violations!
- Average fines in Connecticut are on the rise.
- Notable fines in Connecticut ranged from $95,000 to a high of $400,000.
Contact us today to let an experienced agent help you navigate this situation.